Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

And the Days Drag On...

Happy belated 4th! I had fun yesterday, except for the fact that people were getting drunk. That just made me so sad. Why do people celebrate something so momentous and important by saying "Bottoms up!" and chugging as much alcohol as they can? I am disappointed in you, America.


And the whole Casey Anthony case? Yeah, that is sad. I feel so bad for the whole family. I may not understand the finer workings of the legal system, but still. Is it really fair to postpone this woman's trial for three years, and then acquit her of her most serious accusations? On the other hand, the evidence didn't look to good on her end. I don't know. I just lean on the knowledge that God is the ultimate judge of men, and nothing I say or think can influence anyone.

On the plus side, I finally have a few days off! I am definitely enjoying doing absolutely nothing, and I am excited for this to continue. Hopefully Mom will take me into Bel Air to buy some books, and to get some wood and other stuff for making my very own bookshelf that will fit all of my books, including my yearbooks, and will have room on top for other things! :) I am excited.

0 comments: