Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

*exhaustion*

5 days of getting up at 7:15 for VBS leading into working 30+hours in 6 days (with a three-day overlap) is INSANE! I hope I never do that again.


And then I get Tuesday and Wednesday off, I'm babysitting all day Thursday, we're going CYMA shopping on Friday, I have Saturday off, then Sunday is the 1-day pre-CYMA retreat-meeting-thing.

And then it's CYMA. 7 days of running around, handling kids and teenagers and working my butt off without showing it to anyone not behind the scenes. It's stressful. Every year, some big, drama-filled SOMETHING happens. I repeat: STRESS!!!!

But after that it's a week at the beach. Camping under the stars with a fire by my side... No noise... No society... Little technology... Cheap shopping... SUN all day long... And the only thing I'll have to do is my AP Lit summer project. I'm relaxing just thinking about it.

ANDANDAND!!!! Mom said we might be going to Disney this fall!!!!! :) That just boosts my excitement. AND ON TOP OF THAT!!!!! I'm going to Disney next March with about 30% or more of my school. No parents. No siblings. Just friends, and awesomeness and independence.

Work was actually kind of fun today. I spent about 4 hours making a sign for our mobile location tomorrow (right outside of Gus's Deli in Bel Air, and RIGHT along the parade route, *hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge*. And I also spent time starting my AP Lit summer project. And I also ate. A lot. I really shouldn't eat as much as I do, but OH WELL! It's yummy in my tummy (haha, Scraps :D). And tonight, I am doing nothing. So, despite my exhaustion, I have had a pretty good day.

0 comments: