Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

*insert date here*

lol. i think im just a little tired today.... sorry! anyways, i...
woke up at 8:30 b/c i was going to babysit for my mom's friend
but then it turned out she didn't need me
so i've been up since then, with nothing to do
(well, except for look at blog layouts. i do so enjoy that
and bug a friend about getting an OI [not Colin])

so that's my morning so far!

i really am too addicted to blogging. oy... but its pretty fun. i mean, i get to talk about whatever without worrying about boring people. and if it is boring, well then! they don't have to read it.

4:27 pm--!!!!! i have finished half of my english homework which is due friday. :D
i also helped my brother with lacrosse. and guess what? i caught the ball (with a lacrosse stick more often than not!! yay me)
i am also blessed to have friends that trust me and love me, despite my shortcomings.. *sigh*

the next morning--mr. rick was at driver's ed last night... :sigh: hes so hard to understand!!! anyways, about my english homework...i believe i have lost the last three chapters of what i was supposed to read! (not good). so i have to search for them today...



0 comments: