Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

work :)

Even though work was slow, and it kind of sucked, there were some highlights.


Highlight #1: Haleigh's favorite elective is Drama :) MY drama, might I add :D

Highlight #2: Julie got marshmallow on the seat of her pants, so Sam pointed it out. Julie flipped out and ran to the bathroom to try to get it off. This is probably one of those things that you had to be there for, but it was hilarious. Sam and I felt so bad for laughing, but her reaction was just so funny! She couldn't get the marshmallow off, either.

Highlight #3: Mark came to visit me after he got off work, and I threw ice at him. He said it was hard to decide, so I started my litany of questions: ice cream or snowball? what size? flavor? marshmallow? He responded I don't know to the first question so I stuck my hand under the ice machine so I had a little pile of ice and I chucked it at him. Then my boss was like "Hey! Don't throw ice at the customers!" (But he was the one who sort of suggested it, so I'm pretty sure he was kidding). Anyways, that was a lot of fun.

Grr, drama. Let me just say that parents of a 17 year old who is serious about whatever you don't want her to be serious about, leave it alone. She will have the legal ability to move out and get a place of her own. So be careful--you could lose her for life.

Just sayin'.

0 comments: