Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

WDOMLTD

^that acronym^ means
Worst
Day
Of
My
Life
To
Date.

Why the "to date"? Because at least I realize that this will not be the worst day of my life, and that I do not have to set a definitive worst day of my life until I die, if I still wish to do so. But to sum it up...


#1) My flip flops broke. Somebody stepped on them, and they broke. They were my only flip flops, my favorite flip flops, and I've had them for three years. And you know what's even worse? I can't find the super glue to fix them with.
#2) Mom wouldn't answer the landline, her cell phone OR my text message (at least, not until a little more than 2 hours later). I will explain why in #4.
#3) I forgot about some of my english homework, and when I tried to do it during lunch, I couldn't understand it, which made it hard to focus on.
#4) My grandfather had a stroke. So both my parents are in Dover. And when do I find this out? Right after chorus starts, when I "go to the bathroom" to call my mom, as she was so insistent to talk to me that she actually called my cell phone. Then i had to sing for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Without crying.

And now you are caught up on the WDOMLTD.

Now to go post in my OI and hopefully make myself feel better. Although, I'll probably end up feeling worse. :sigh:

1 comments:

Erin said...

im sorry bout your grandfather...