Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

dreams

yes, i realize this is my *fourth* blog (well, third-and-a-half, b/c girl's only is a co-author blog). but i can't really post the wierd, unhappy things that happen to me on my happy blog, now can i? so i made this one. b/c there seem to be some days where my life is wierd or unhappy. and those days don't belong on my normal blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aren't dreams wierd? they are normally (at least for me) in the oddest settings, at the oddest times, and about the most random things!

so anyways, i woke up this morning from an awful dream. so i decided to try a dream analysis. NEVER. AGAIN. you know what it told me? it basically said "andee, you are sooo messed up, your dream can't even figure out what your issues are."

so, yeah. never ever ever again. bleh.

0 comments: